12th Pass Amazon Work from Home Jobs in Delhi, Amazon Freshers job Opening in Delhi
- Company Name: Amazon
- Post: Packagers
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Salary: 17500/- to 22500/- Per Month
- Industry: e-Commerce
- Job Location: Delhi, India
- Working Hours: 8 Hours
- Work Remotely: No
Amazon Packagers Responsibility:
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse. Maintain a clean work area.
Amazon Packagers Skills:
- Defective Products.
- Here’s how defective products is used on packer resumes:
- Safety Rules. Assembly Line.
- Communication. Pallet Jack.
- Quality Standards. Machine Operators.
- Label Containers.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking.
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work.
Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing,
Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
Working to earn and keep our customers’ trust is the single biggest driver of Amazon’s Day 1 approach.
Amazon’s decision-making process that asks employees to consider whether an action is a one-way door—consequential and nearly irreversible—or a two-way door, easy to change course and go back.
Discover more about who we are through our Annual Letters to Shareholders from 1997 through today All Amazon employees earn at least $15 an hour—and more in areas where the cost of living is higher.
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.