Delhi Metro Job Vacancy for 12th Pass Freshers, Delhi Metro Job for Ticket Counter 2022
- Hiring Organization: HR Infotech Solution
- Post Name: Ticket Executive
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Salary: 20000/- To 25000/- Per Month
- Location: Delhi, India 110075
Full Job Description
-Should have Understanding of Airline/Aviation/Travel industry
– Must have knowledge of Travel B2B market or any of airlines
– You will be team member of FareHawker GroupDesk, will responsible for Handling of Group Queries (both domestic and International).
– Will need to action group queries by coordinating with concern senior person.
– Will need to talk to travel agents/ B2C & understand their requirement about group booking & try to match budget for group confirmation.
– Will need to reply Flight and Fare Enquiries emails.
– Handling Group Ticketing and Refunds/re-booking of tickets.
GDS knowledge is not required for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties
Handling airlines ticket booking mails from both internal & external customers
* Handling cases (Query / Request / Complaint / Appreciations)
* Dealing with various internal departments/ airlines
* Offering alternative flight & fare solutions where appropriate with
the objective of retaining customer’s business
* Communicating with customers using web-based tools and demonstrates the associated proficiency writing/grammar and hence are able to write concise and clear emails and letters.
* Making recommendations according to customers needs and complaints.
* Maintaining reports in excel
* Performing other duties as assigned by management
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Freshers are welcome for the profile.
Knowledge of Air Fare calculations and reservations is required.
You should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good analytical skills in interpreting data and situations.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
* Good working knowledge of Ms. Office (excel, PowerPoint, word)
* Strong decision making and problem solving ability
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Qualities of being -Organised, Disciplined and Result Oriented
* Courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution
* Ability to be a change agent and bring about improvement in processes and procedures
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body relax.
- Never try to give the long answer of interviewer question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to miss lead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact to interviewer.
- Take the permission from interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hind, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer that “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language'”. Do not try to give the answer in-which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen the question properly in once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Some Common Interview Question You Could Be Asked
- Tell me about yourself or describe yourself or give your introduction?
- Why are you leaving your current company?
- How will you take our company ahead from here with the help of your work?
- Are you comfortable with our company working timing?
- Why should we hire you for this position?
- How much do you expect as a salary
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.