Fresher Students Job Vacancy in Delhi (MCA/BCA/CS/ECE/Btech/MBA/BBA/BSC/BCOM ) 2022-2023
- Company Name: Trent Limited
- Post: Cleaner
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Graduate
- Job Experience: 1 Years
- Salary: 300000-800000 PA
- Industry: Private
- Job Location: Delhi
- Working Hours: 8 Hours
- Work Remotely: No
Designation : 1) Junior Executive / Management Trainee
3) Senior Executive
4) Assistant Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Produces new store sales forecast.
- Appraises the quality of new store opportunities.
- Identifies new cities, where store opportunities are determined.
- Prepares store location strategies for targeted cities.
- Conducts desk-based research and delivers consistently high quality, data based and objective site research input.
- Liaises with local government / municipal offices to acquire details of Urban Planning & new developments.
- Ensures relevant files, databases and documents are fully updated.
- Co-ordinates with Property, Franchisee and Marketing teams for day-to-day activities.
- Ensures new data for Site Research activity is purchased at competitive rates.
- Visits the site whenever required
- Role: Other
The Company was originally incorporated as Lakme Limited (“Lakme”) on December 5, 1952. Lakme was in the business of manufacturing, sale and export of cosmetics, toiletries and perfumery products. In 1998, Lakme decided to divest from its cosmetics business and decided to pursue the field of apparel retailing, given the absence of established brands in most categories. It was decided that Lakme would establish a strong presence in the apparel and soft goods retailing market by opening a chain of departmental stores across the country.
Towards this end, in March 1998, Lakme acquired Littlewoods International (India) Private Limited (“LIIPL”) from Littlewoods International Limited, U.K. LIIPL was in the business of retailing of readymade garments and related merchandise. In parallel, with effect from January 1, 1998, Lakme Exports Limited, a subsidiary of Lakme, was amalgamated with LIIPL and the merged entity was named as Trent Limited. Subsequently, with effect from July 1, 1998, Trent Limited was amalgamated with Lakme, and the name of Lakme Limited was changed to Trent Limited. Read More
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.