HDFC Bank Jobs in Delhi for Fresher, Private >HDFC< Bank Recruitment 2022
Company Name: HDFC Bank
Post: Voice Executive Jobs
Employment Type: Full Time
Qualification: 12th Pass
Job Experience: Experience
Salary: 15000/- to 25000/- Per Month
Job Location: Shahdara Delhi, Delhi
Working Hours: 8 Hours
Work Remotely: No
How to Apply for Private Bank Jobs in Rajasthan:
If you where interested and right fit for above give requirement & criteria’s, here below description you can use apply now button on the official website of Axis Bank i.e. axisbank.com/career to get apply for the job in Hindaun city.
- Display confidence during the interview.
- Let the interviewer start the dialogue.
- Maintain eye contact.
- Develop answers in your head before you respond.
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body relax.
- Never try to give the long answer of interviewer question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to miss lead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact to interviewer.
- Take the permission from interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hind, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer that “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language'”. Do not try to give the answer in-which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen the question properly in once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Some Common Interview Question You Could Be Asked
- Tell me about yourself or describe yourself or give your introduction?
- Why are you leaving your current company?
- How will you take our company ahead from here with the help of your work?
- Are you comfortable with our company working timing?
- Why should we hire you for this position?
- How much do you expect as a salary?
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.