Part Time Ajio Jobs Vacancy for Freshers in Delhi, Ajio Jobs Vacancy Work from Home in Delhi
Company Name: Ajio Pvt. Ltd.
Post: Telemarketing Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
Qualification: 10th/12th Pass
Job Experience: Fresher
Salary: 12500/- to 22500/- Per Month
Job Location: Delhi
Working Hours: 8 Hours
Work Remotely: No
- Edit and create creative motion graphics for video deliverables(Social Media videos).
- Edit and deliver videos in various media, including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with art and creative teams.
- Participate in a brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design and video editing techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards.
- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading to shared drives.
- Following a script, screenplay or outline.
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs.
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage.
- Improving and correcting lighting, colouring and faulty footage.
- Working closely with teams to present a final product that matches their vision.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in film/video editing or related certification is required.
- Professional mastery of video software like Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously.
- Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when meeting with the team and the ability to bring them to life.
- Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music, and transitions.
- Proficient in creating rough concept boards for video and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects.
- Convincing communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation.
- Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to supply vendors with top-notch finalized products.
- Primary Tools: Adobe After Effects, Premier pro.
- Secondary Tools: Illustrator, Photoshop.
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.