SEO (Fully Remote)
- Hiring Organization: The Spanish Group LLC
- Post Name: SEO (Fully Remote)
- Qualification: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type:
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Salary: ₹15000- ₹20000 per month
- Location: New Delhi
Full Job Description
About the Spanish group
Spanish Group is an international document translation service, translated into more than 90 languages. Designed to better serve the modern needs of global trade and immigration, The Spanish Group offers an affordable, reliable and easy-to-use process that is just as effective for personal documentation as it is for international promotional campaigns. Every language service we offer is managed with a level of expertise and attention not found elsewhere. This commitment to excellence has made us one of the fastest growing small companies in the country. Thousands of people and companies around the world trust Spanish groups for their most sensitive and complex documents and our experience speaks for itself.
About the place
- We are looking for SEO to be in charge of content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to improve rankings on all major search networks.
- We need SEO in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Chinese.
- This is an opportunity to work 8:00 a day shifts and interact with people from different cultures and backgrounds. You should have a computer, high-speed internet, and a workspace without background noise.
- Share infographics.
- Share blogs.
- Share page.
- Wikimedia links.
- Create and share Web 2.0.
- Broadcast podcasts.
- guest posts.
- Share posts on Forbes.
- Run tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to maximize return on investment in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Optimize text and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implementation of recommendations for search engine optimization.
- Researching and analyzing competitor’s promotional links.
- Develop and implement link building strategies.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented in newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to manage SEO in content creation and programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, links and other factors to improve SEO positioning for targeted keywords.
- Bilingual fluent (English + other language). The ideal candidate should demonstrate an outstanding level of proficiency in English and other languages (oral and written).
- Proven SEO experience.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Strong understanding of online customer acquisition, conversion and marketing performance.
- Extensive experience with website analysis tools (eg Google Analytics).
- Experience with bid management tools (eg Click Equation, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Knowledge of search engine ranking factors and algorithms.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a test-driven quantitative field.
- Mastery of MS Word, PowerPoint and MS Excel to create visually and verbally attractive reports and presentations.
- You must: be a creative and strategic thinker, have exceptional attention to detail, be well organised, very methodical, be a strong team player, be able to edit and manage multiple projects simultaneously, yes you have excellent problem solving skills, have motivation self- motivated and proactive, and demonstrate composure under pressure.
Other skills required.
- Ability to collaborate and support other members.
- Willingness to interact with people from different cultures and backgrounds every day.
- Good sense of organization and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Windows 10.
- Intel i5.
- Hard drives of 500 MB or more.
- 6GB RAM (8GB is preferred).
- Note: In case of IOS system, the requirements should be similar.
- 50mb download or more.
- Upload 5MB or more.
- Ergonomic armrest.
- Large monitor or secondary monitor.
- Ergonomic chair.
- Workspace without background noise.
- Full time
- ₹15000 – ₹20000 Per Month
- Feel comfortable optimizing keywords for 5 different languages: Spanish, French, Portuguese, English and Chinese?
- How do you manage your schedule? Are you using any software or platform?
- How do you manage priorities? How do you know which task to do first?
- Bachelor (preferred).
- 100% fluent English (preferred).
- Insights on settings.
- Response rate to questions: 77%.
- Hiring 1 candidate for this role.
- Urgent recruitment.
- Posted 3 days ago.